Stephen is an architect and campus planner in the Austin office who has spent 25 years working with higher education, healthcare and institutional clients on projects ranging from complex, multi-million dollar building projects to long-range strategic master plans. His focus on strategic systems and approaches influences clients’ management processes, capital investments, and long term operations. With a personal mantra of “process matters,” Stephen cross leverages skill sets of institutional organizations, communities and businesses in a way that fosters creativity, dialogue and newfound opportunity for success through transformation and a focus on actionable outcomes.
News + Media
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in October 2017 [News]
- Orlando Sentinel: Osceola County takes a peek at potential NeoCity plans [Publication]
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in July 2017 [News]
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in June 2017 [News]
- Perkins+Will Announces Office Move to the Heart of Midtown Austin [Office News]